|Chapter 1: General Provisions|
|Article 1 (Purpose)|
|Article 2 (Change of Terms) The|
Company may change the Terms when there are important reasons, and the changed Terms and Conditions shall be effective as in the previous paragraph.
|Chapter 2 Establishment of Service Use Agreement|
|Article 1 Establishment of|
Use Agreement The use agreement shall be made by the user's application for use and shall be deemed to have agreed upon the terms and conditions at the time of application.
|Article 2 Received Member Information The|
Company is provided with only the minimum information necessary for the service of the member, and the required information is provided as follows.
(1) Member ID
(3) Matters necessary for other services
|Chapter 3 Responsibilities|
|Article 1 Service Provider's Obligations|
(1) The Service shall be provided as soon as the user's application is registered.
(2) Unless otherwise specified, the service is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
However, unavoidable interruption of service for work performed that is necessary to improve the quality of service such as regular inspection is not applicable to this and can be made without prior notice.
|Article 2 Member's Obligations|
(1) Members are responsible for managing their ID and password.
(2) You may not resell the Service.
(3) The Company may restrict the use of this service without prior notice if it is used where it is judged to be immoral, illegal or anti-social.
|Chapter 4 Points / Caches|
|Article 1 Points / Cash|
(1) Members can use some paid contents by purchasing or acquiring points using the payment method specified by the company.
(2) The company shall not be held liable if it is used through earning points or using paid contents due to leakage of member registration information or mistake (with or without intention or negligence). You will be responsible for taxes, fees, taxes, and other charges on your products or services.
|Article 2 Extinction of Points / Caches|
(1) If the user provides false, illegal or outdated information, the Company may cancel or confiscate the points / caches accumulated or owned by the Company.
(2) If a member earns points / cash and has not been active for more than six months (there is no login record), they may expire.
(3) Points / cash earned by a member may be destroyed at the same time as the loss of membership as stipulated in Article 2 (3).
(4) Points earned will also expire at the end of this service. However, the company can set the period during which the cash can be refunded.
|Chapter 5 Compensation for Damage|
|Article 1 Disclaimer|
• Use of this service, including the use of content, is the responsibility of the member. This service and all contents are provided to the extent that they are maintained and provided, and the content and level of this service are not guaranteed.
• If the company deletes the information registered or posted by the member and the member becomes suspended, suspended, or suspended due to the suspension or termination of membership, the company shall support any damages for any reason. not.
• The company is not responsible for the information exchanged between members through this service and the actions taken accordingly.
• The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any damages for any member incurred by using the Service except by the Company's intentional or gross negligence.
• With respect to the point service affiliate sites, the company assumes no guarantee or liability regarding the stability, accuracy, legality and purpose of the site.
• In case of delays in contacting or guiding the company due to lack of exchange information, etc., or exchange error, the company has completed the exchange at the time when the remittance was completed. The company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantages caused by this.
• If the purchased points are not used, the company will not be liable for compensation for the points not used.
• The company can set up, change or terminate the point payment amount, cash payment fee, and firefighting fee set by the company at any time.
• The company shall not be held responsible for the loss and theft of the amount exchanged into the cash.
• The company is not responsible for the standards prescribed by the affiliated sites. The Company shall not compensate for any damages or expenses incurred by the member, such as the member's performance not being approved, canceled or adjusted according to the relevant criteria.
|Chapter 6 Miscellaneous|
|Article 1 Attribution of Intellectual Property Rights, etc.|
• The member shall not be charged for royalty, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and completely sublicensed at the same time as providing user contents (individual approval of the member and the member concerned). (Including the right to create, transmit, execute, and publish copyrights, or to use, reproduce, modify, alter, announce, translate or derive copyrighted content from all media worldwide) Is considered to have provided
|Chapter 7 Links|
• The Company does not endorse the services of the third party's website / applications or any products or services promoted, offered or sold by the third party's websites / applications. The third party's website / application is not verified by the company. The Company does not take any responsibility for the contents of the third party's website / applications as well as the method of implementing and operating personal information protection on the third party's website / application. The Company makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the business and privacy practices of third party organizations that operate and own the website / application, and the third party's websites / applications, including products and services.
|Chapter 8 Jurisdiction|
• The court of competent jurisdiction over these Terms will be the court having jurisdiction over the location of CoChat. Addendum This Agreement will be effective from February 20, 2019.